Friday 25 April 2008

Planting so far......

So far my potatoes are all in and some are already waving! My peas are in and resolutely doing nothing, ditto carrots and beetroot. My radishes are waving but with reservations and my parsnips appear to be sulking. The salad is whooshing away (maybe slight exageration) and the raspberries that lovely Caroline gave me really are whooshing away. 

What else, the calabrese is crawling along, and the chard is hiding... and that's about it for the stuff already in the ground. In the small plastic greenhouse I have tomatoes, herbs of various sorts and the most pathetic excuse for brussel sprouts ever.. (so I have to confess I bought some plants instead). My sweetcorn is germinating indoors, along with some broccoli and pretty much every window sill in the place has a chilli plant on it.

Life is good.

No comments: